Call: 800-510-7992 or 727-784-4882

Florida Rental Property Insurance

If you have homeowners insurance, you may be inclined to think your home is completely covered in the case of a fire. If you’re living in your own home–it will.

But, if you’re renting out a house, think again.

Dwelling fire insurance is specifically designed to protect landlords from losing rental income lost as a result of a fire. In most cases, this coverage will provide you with a year’s worth of rental income, allowing you the time and resources to rebuild and rent. If you are renting out furnished units, you may get coverage for contents also. You can also secure coverage for the dwelling and liability.

Contact IOA Tampa Bay today to find out more about insuring your rental property.

Get Started